One of the fastest growing consumer product companies in the country is looking for a Customer Account Manager to join their team in downtown Chicago. This organization is projected to double their revenue within the next few years, and they are committed to hiring the best talent in the market to support this growth.
As a Customer Account Manager, you will process orders for multiple accounts, including some of the best-known grocery and retail chains across the U.S. You will be part of a team known within the organization for having some of its most knowledgeable, tenured, happy, and engaged employees.
Customer Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Process orders from start to finish
- Analyze inventory levels and work with multiple internal teams including production, pricing, and warehouse
- Ensure order accuracy, pricing compliance, and product availability
- Monitor and ensure timely shipment and delivery
- Resolve customer complaints and provide a prompt resolution
Customer Account Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience providing customer support (specifically order management)
- Experience working for a consumer packaged goods (CPG) organization strongly preferred
- Experience in SAP, AS400, or another ERP system strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High energy and a passion for delivering excellent customer service and solving complex problems
If you are interested in continuing your career in customer service by joining this rapidly growing, brand name organization, please apply to this Customer Account Manager role today!
Associate Unit Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: customer , customer service , customer support , customer account manager , account manager , inside sales , sales support , order entry , order processing , order management , CPG , consumer packaged goods , AS400 , SAP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries