Our client, an industry leader in manufacturing and distribution of electrical, mechanical and safety infrastructure solutions, is hiring for a Customer Account Coordinator in the southern suburbs of Chicago.
Customer Account Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Handle all aspects of customer service, including entering, tracking and invoicing orders and releasing material for shipment
- Process all EDI orders and maintain EDI cross reference tables per customer
- Provide order status to agent/customer on all open orders
- Heavy communication (via email and telephone) with customer base to handle all orders, inquiries and follow up in a prompt and professional manner
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints promptly
- Communicate and coordinate with cross functional departments such as demand planning, pricing, traffic, quality and accounts receivable
- Promptly responding and assisting agents/customers with damaged shipments and/or mis-shipments
- Investigate, resolve and process deductions
- Complete certificates of conformance as needed for orders
- Check and maintain pricing levels and quotes across all orders and products lines
- Prioritize orders to traffic by distribution facility
- Manage regional territory and agent standard processes
Customer Account Coordinator Requirements:
- Account management/customer service experience
- Excel experience is a must
- JDE experience is a plus
- Manufacturing or logistics background a plus
- Strong communication skills
- BA not required
If you are interested in the opportunity, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: customer support , customer service , jde , excel #LI-SCPROJ
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.