Our client is a rapidly growing consumer product organization, located in downtown Chicago area, with thousands of customers across North America. As they continue to expand and cement their status as the leading company in their industry, they are committed to hiring top talent for their logistics customer support team. They are currently in search of a Customer Account Analyst to help grow their customer service and logistics teams.
As a Customer Account Analyst, you will serve as the primary contact for multiple clients and will handle all order-related activities including providing quotes, entering orders, looking at pricing and inventory and monitoring delivery deadlines. This position offers the opportunity to play a key role at an industry leading company.
Customer Account Analyst Responsibilities:
- Detailed account management in a fast-paced environment
- Build and maintain relationships with key clients
- Ensure order accuracy, pricing compliance and product availability
- Collaborate with multiple internal departments including planning, distribution and pricing
- Monitor and ensure timely shipment deliveries
- Handle customer complaints and provide a prompt resolution
Customer Account Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Three plus years of customer service experience in a corporate setting
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Experience working within EDI is required
- CPG experience is strongly preferred
- Ability to problem solve and rapidly shift priorities in a fast-paced environment
This organization places a strong emphasis on professional development for all employees, and the opportunity for upward mobility is unlimited. If you are interested in growing your career with a dynamic, innovative, and financially stable organization, please apply for this Customer Account Analyst role today!
Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: customer service , customer service representative , customer account manager , account manager , CS , CSR , account management , client service , client servicing , client services , order processing , order fulfillment , EDI , CPG , grocery , inside sales , pricing , shipping , shipment , inventory , product availability , quotes , quoting , bachelor , bachelors , bachelor's , b.s. , bs , b.s , degree
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.