Do you enjoy problem solving? Do you love working with people and making an impact on a company’s bottom line? Are you an analytical person with an aptitude to translate numbers into something meaningful?
We are searching for a Consultant to help lead our Culture Consulting practice, Culture 20/20. Culture 20/20 helps companies cut through the clutter and focus on what matters, their people.
We work with companies of all sizes, across all industries. We’ve worked in healthcare, nonprofit and manufacturing and have exposure to senior level leaders who are focused on aligning culture to drive business results.
- Administer proprietary surveys and analyze the data to make recommendations to clients
- Lead focus groups based on the qualitative data received in surveys
- Conduct ongoing research about leadership, change management, performance and organizational design
- Research and propose solutions to clients, as well as help with implementation of those solutions
- Coach senior leaders to maximize performance and optimize output from their staff
- Pursuing a Masters or Doctoral degree in IO or OD
- At least 1 year of work experience in HR, IO, OD or a related field
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get the job done
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.