Job DescriptionLaSalle Network is currently partnering with a private university in Nashville that is looking for two new Salesforce Administrators. These individuals will implement and maintain the university’s new CRM system (Salesforce) and help transfer their data. This position is an on-site/hybrid, direct-hire opportunity.
Salesforce Administrator Responsibilities:
- One Administrator will specifically overview the university’s Advancement Office’s Salesforce organization
- The other Administrator will overview the university’s Salesforce organization as a whole
- Create accounts for new users, maintain databases and train staff (technical and non-technical) on Salesforce best practices and effective use
- Maintain the Salesforce system once the implementation is complete
Salesforce Administrator Requirements:
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification is required
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Salesforce Implementation experience
- Knowledge of HTML, Excel, JIRA, SQL, Visualforce, Apex, MS Office Suite
- Managerial experience preferred
- Higher education industry experience preferred
Additionally, LaSalle Network is also supporting a Salesforce Data Analyst role with this university. If you have ample Salesforce and Data Analysis experience but might be missing the required Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification for this role, please note in your application that you are interested in the Salesforce Data Analyst role.
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today.
Project Manager – Technology Services
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national