A leading consumer lending company located downtown Chicago is currently hiring for a Credit Coordinator to join their growing team. This national company was founded over 40 years ago and offers competitive financing for individual consumers across the US. This rapidly growing company is strategically hiring going into 2020 to continue the legacy they’ve created and encourage the fast growth they’ve seen thus far.
They are now hiring for a Credit Coordinator in their Chicago office to work on the Credit team and communicate with their customers. The ideal candidate for this Credit Coordinator role will have a strong credit background from the banking, credit, underwriting or mortgage space. They will have strong communication skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Credit Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Focus on customers and provide subprime/secondary lending options
- Has worked with the three main credit bureaus – Equifax, Experian and TransUnion
- Manually review retail and home improvement applications
- Speak with dealers on the phone and confirm application information
- Review proof of income and other qualifying documentation to make effective and quick credit decisions.
Credit Coordinator Requirements:
- Experience reading credit reports
- Ability to work nights and weekends (40 hour week)
- Fast paced, quick learner and strong attention to detail
- Strong skills in Excel
Accounting and Finance, Senior Project Manager
Keywords and related terms: credit , credit coordinator , credit representative , underwriting , underwriter , mortgage , loans , consumer finance , consumer financing , lending , credit applications , subprime lending , secondary lending , banking , credit bureau , Equifax , Transunion , Experian
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.