Our client, a privately-held energy-savings company, is seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist for their office located in the western suburbs. This Accounts Receivable Specialist will be working on the credit and collections for the entire company, AR aging reports and assessing credit risk. This person will even have the freedom to recommend and implement any updates within the current policy and procedures surrounding accounts receivable.
Accounts Receivable Specialist Responsibilities:
- Communicate across all departments within the organization to ensure timely payments
- Review and recommend updates to existing credit and collections policy and procedures
- Assist the Controller with lockbox cash receipts and accounts payable items (when needed)
- Daily accuracy of A/R is necessary for inventory control and accountability
Accounts Receivable Specialist Requirements:
- 1 to 4 years of relevant experience
- At least an Associate’s degree required
- Experience working with Excel (pivot tables, vlookups)
If you are interested in this Accounts Receivable Specialist opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please call and apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: AR , accounts receivable , energy services , energy , cortera , great plaines , Dun & Bradstreet , AR aging reports , aging reports , credit , collections , west suburbs
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.