LaSalle Network has recently partnered with a leader in building and construction materials that is seeking a Credit & Collections Specialist. Their products are used nationwide in renovation and new construction projects: everything from lumber, to hardware, synthetic building materials, windows, and cabinetry. They also provide professional services including project estimation and design.
The Credit & Collections Specialist is responsible for payment application and working closely with the sales, service, and credit management processes. This individual will report to the Credit Manager and have ownership over all open receivables until closed while also working on ad hoc assignments relative to accounting, finance, reporting and account reconciliation. In this role, there is an opportunity to grow into a core accounting-based role within the company.
Credit & Collections Specialist Responsibilities:
- Process and apply incoming payments received through various forms including checks, wires, credit cards, and EFTs
- Research account disputes and billing discrepancies and identify appropriate solutions for resolution
- Manage the collections process through building strong customer relationships
- Communicate clearly and professionally with customers and required stakeholders
- Manage invoices and payments through customers’ portals
- Perform all AR reconciliations for all open receivables
- Own the bimonthly aging report and share with necessary colleagues
Credit & Collections Specialist Requirements:
- 1+ years of credit & collections experience
- Experience working with payment applications preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills at all levels
- Ability to effectively present information to managers and all key stakeholders
- Ability to work collaboratively but also with minimal direction
If you are interested in this Credit & Collections Specialist position and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Recruiter, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: credit , collections , SAP , finance , accounting , accounts receivables , aging report , invoicing , invoices , payments , checks , wires , credit cards , eft , bachelors , portals , customer relations , research , analyze , analysis
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.