Our client, a booming global food and beverage company, is looking for a Credit & Collections Specialist to join their team. This organization has been around for over 60 years, has a flexible work from home policy, and encourages professional growth. Additionally, our client provides benefits and competitive salary, as well as a collaborative team environment. The company is looking to expand their team with additional layers of management, meaning this unique Credit & Collections Specialist opportunity would have an expedited track into a Team Lead role within a year.
The Credit & Collections Specialist will be responsible for working with the company’s top accounts to track down payments, oversee credit lines and help improve the team’s collections process.
Credit & Collections Specialist Responsibilities:
- Collect on and maintain relationships with a portfolio of 200-300 client accounts
- Communicate in a timely and professional matter with clients assigned to your portfolio
- Investigate billing issues by working with other members in the AR department
- Issue re-bills
- Ensure that the AR is reconciled daily and accurately
- Run D&B reports and assess credit worthiness of potential clients
Credit & Collections Specialist Requirements:
- 3+ years of business to business collections experience
- Experience working in SAP, Oracle or PeopleSoft required
- Experience utilizing advanced Excel functions such as PivotTables and VLOOKUPs required
- Engaging and outgoing personality
If you are ready to take the next step in your professional journey, I encourage you to apply for this Credit & Collections Specialist role.
Recruiter, LaSalle Network
Keywords and Related Terms: a/r , receivables , collections , D&B , DOS , billing , invoicing , credit , accounts receivable , AR , aging
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.