Our client, a global food and beverage company who is booming right now, is looking for a Credit & Collections Specialist to join their team. This organization has been around for over 60 years, has a flexible work from home policy, and encourages idea sharing and professional growth. The is a unique opportunity as the company is looking to expand the team and add in additional layers of management over the next few years so it would have a fast growth track.
This Credit & Collections Specialist will be responsible for working with the company’s top accounts to track down payments, oversee credit lines, and help improve the team’s collections process.
Credit & Collection Specialist Responsibilities:
- Collect on and maintain relationships with a portfolio of 200-300 client accounts that is approximately a value of $7M
- Communicate in a timely and professional matter with clients assigned to your portfolio
- Investigate billing issues but working with other members in the AR department
- Issue rebills
- Ensure that the AR is reconciled daily and accurate
- Run D&B reports and assess credit worthiness of potential clients
Credit & Collections Specialist Requirements:
- 3+ years of business to business collections experience
- Experience working in large ERP system such SAP or Oracle preferred
- Experience utilizing advanced Excel functions such as PivotTables and VLOOKUPs preferred
- Engaging and outgoing personality
If you are ready to take the next step in your AR journey, I encourage you to apply to the Credit & Collections Specialist role! Our client provides benefits and competitive salary, as well as a collaborative team environment that is ready to work and get the job done.
Unit Manager, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: a/r , receivables , collections , D&B , DOS , billing , invoicing , credit , accounts receivable , AR , aging
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.