Our client, a team-based, growing technology company located in the northwest suburbs of Chicago is seeking a Credit and Collections Specialist to join their team due to an extremely high volume of growth.
Our client has been listed by Forbes as one of the top 100 most innovative firms in the world. This opportunity offers career advancement potential, competitive compensation with an incentive bonus, work life balance, and an opportunity to be part of a fun, innovative, stable and growing company!
The Credit and Collections Specialist will be reviewing credit orders, setting credit limits for clients, collaborating with sales, and interacting with customers by collecting on commercial accounts.
Credit and Collections Speclist Responsibilities:
· Review client credit orders to establish or extend credit lines
· Analyze Dun & Bradstreet reports, financial statements and letters of credit to establish credit lines
· Run aging reports and collect on commercial accounts that are 30, 60 and 90 days past due
· Communicate with clients to ensure they are staying current with their payments
· Review and analyze any disputed invoices, creating deductions or chargebacks as necessary
· Issue credit and/or debit memos to customers
· Provide a high degree of customer service to clients
Credit and Collections Specialist Requirements:
· 1 year + of professional experience, ideally working with business to business credit and collections
· Strong communication, both verbal and written
· Ability to prioritize, multitask and organize daily workload
· Proficient in Excel – Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPs
If you are interested in this Credit and Collections Specialist opportunity, please apply today!
Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: deductions , chargebacks , charge backs , credit , collections , collection , credit/collections , accounts receivable , A/R , AR , commercial collector , collections clerk , billing/collections clerk , billing and collections clerk , billing & collections clerk , collections specialist , commercial collections , collections coordinator , credit representative , collections representative , collections analyst , collections specialist , student loan collection , collection clerk , billing/collection clerk , billing and collection clerk , billing & collection clerk , collection specialist , commercial collections , collection coordinator , credit representative , collection representative , collection analyst , collection specialist , collection representative
The LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.