LaSalle Network has partnered with a large manufacturing company in the Chicagoland area looking to find a Credit & Collections Specialist to join their team. With continuous growth throughout the years, this company has prided themselves in finding the best candidates who are looking to grow in their career and make a positive impact.
In this Credit & Collections Specialist role, you will work with a collaborative team, directly with the team supervisor, and closely with many executives. The ideal candidate for this role will have excellent verbal and written communication, a drive to grow professionally, and the motivation to improve every day with their team.
Credit & Collections Specialist Responsibilities:
- Collect on and maintain relationships with a portfolio of 200-300 client accounts
- Communicate in a timely and professional matter with clients assigned to your portfolio
- Investigate billing issues but working with other members in the AR department
- Issue rebills
- Ensure that the AR is reconciled daily and accurate
- Run D&B reports and assess credit worthiness of potential clients
Credit & Collections Specialist Requirements:
- Associates Degree (A.A.) in Accounting or equivalent; or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience in Collections, including experience with an integrated Accounts Receivable and General Ledger systems
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Experience with multi-site environment
- Ability to work effectively in changing environment
This position is attracting top talent and is moving quickly. If you are passionate about continuing your career as a Credit & Collections Specialist and feel like your background fits these requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: collections , a/r , receivables , collection , D&B , DOS , billing , invoicing , credit , accounts receivable , AR , aging , portfolio , B2B , business to business , accounting , cash apps , cash applications , manufacturing industry , SAP , credit coordinator , general ledger , excel
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.