Our client, a growing Ecommerce company based in Schaumburg, IL, is looking for a hands-on Credit & Collections Analyst to work directly alongside the billing supervisors and managers. This is a great opportunity for a billing and collections professional to gain experience with a global industry leader.
This Credit & Collections Analyst position requires two or more years of professional services billing experience. Strong organization and communication skills are required for the role as you will be working with account representatives and clients across the United States and abroad.
Credit & Collections Analyst Responsibilities:
- Partner with account representatives to create and distribute client billing on a monthly basis
- Create preliminary bills to be routed to account representatives and make necessary adjustments according to clients’ contractual guidelines
- Collaborate with account representatives and clients to resolve any billing discrepancies
- Meet deadlines for distribution of invoices to account representatives and clients
Credit & Collections Analyst Requirements:
- 2+ years billing and/or collections experience in a professional service (legal, advertising, public relations, consulting, etc.)
- Experience with billing for time and expenses/cost
- Strong Microsoft Office proficiency, especially Excel and Word
If you are interested in this Credit & Collections Analyst position, apply today!
Senior Recruiter, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: billing , billing manager , billing supervisor , billing coordinator , billing representative , billing clerk , financial administrator , account receivable , accounts receivable , ar , a/r , ar manager , accounts receivable manager , ar supervisor , accounts receivable supervisor , accounting supervisor , accounting manager , billing analyst , billing specialist , time and expense , time and cost , legal , time & expense , time & cost , t&e , t and e , t & e
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.