LaSalle Network is currently working with a construction client who is seeking Credit and Collections Analyst in Boston, MA! This role will work both independently as well as with the team to support customers and the Sales team. The day-to-day of this role will include managing customer inquiries, sending invoices, and working to correct past due invoices.
Credit and Collections Analyst Responsibilities:
- Work with construction portfolios
- Handle customer inquiries via email or phone
- Send invoice copies
- Work with the customers to provide information around open or past due invoices
- Call on open invoices
- Input data for new accounts
- Work heavy with customers and Sales team
Credit and Collections Analyst Requirements:
- Ability to work well independently and contribute to the overall success of the team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in B2B collections
If you are interested in the Credit and Collections Analyst position and qualify based on the previously mentioned requirements, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: collections, credit, B2B, representative #LI-NAOSCS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.