Our client, a global logistics company in the northwest suburbs of Chicago, is looking for a Credit Analyst to join their team! A qualified Credit Analyst candidate will have experience providing comprehensive risk assessment experience of both prospective and existing customers for the company. Experience performing P&L, balance sheet & cash flow analysis for purposes of determining the customer’s viability in terms of financial productivity, liquidity and leverage position.
Credit Analyst Responsibilities:
- Prepare comprehensive credit analysis financial reviews for review by Senior Management ($1m+) on customers to support new and existing business and ensure timely completion of reports per credit policy for dollar sizes $250k
- Perform portfolio analysis on a frequent basis of major accounts to assist in identifying early default issues, keep current on customers' business activities and provide ad-hoc reporting to senior management as necessary
- Speak live and via conference calls with customers in regards to financial questions surrounding the financial statements of their private companies
Credit Analyst Requirements:
- Three+ years of credit analysis experience
- Possess in-depth knowledge and understanding of external reports from various agencies such as Dun and Bradstreet, Hoovers, SEC Filings, Moody's, S&Ps, Fitch and CRM
- Must be able to handle high volume of work and meet tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
If you are interested in this Credit Analyst opportunity and qualify per the requirements, please apply today.
Keywords and Related Terms: credit, analyst, credit analyst, accounting
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.