Our client is looking for a Credentialing Specialist in the Northern suburbs. The Credentialing Specialist will be responsible for assuring physicians and nurses have updated information through various applications.
Credentialing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Updating credentialing information in a timely manner
- Ensuring accuracy of data entered
- Using strong research skills to gather pertinent information regarding healthcare facilities and staff
- Keeping updated on medical licensing and certification requirements
- Completes provider credentialing and re-credentialing applications; monitors applications and follows-up as needed
Credentialing Specialist Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of CAQH
- Be familiar with NCQA (National Committee for Quality Assurance) standards and how to apply them.
- Credentialing background
- 1+years of healthcare credentialing
If you are qualified and interested in the Credentialing Specialist role please apply today
Recruiter, Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords and Related Terms: scheduling , referrals, insurance verification, pre-authorization, pre-certification, patient access , registration , registrar , insurance , review , submit , compliance , discrepancies ,
The LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.