Our client, a growing wholesale manufacturing company, is looking for a Creative Project Manager to join their team. This position will be serving as the main point of contact for the inhouse creative team. The ideal candidate will be organized and motivated problem solver.
If you are an editor with excellent time management skills this may the job for you! The Creative Project Manager position is a great opportunity to grow your career in the wholesale manufacturing space.
Creative Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Detect grammatical, typographical, and compositional errors across a variety of text
- Ensure brand standards for tone, voice, and audience are being met
- Act as the creative brand advocate following brand identity guidelines
- Ensure copy is clean and clear across multiple mediums
- Manage multiple fast-paced projects while working under tight deadlines
- Schedule and assign projects as they are requested
- Work with leadership to assign priorities
- Ability to shift focus when needed
- Provide job status updates to internal and external stakeholders
Creative Project Manager Requirements:
- Minimum of 3-4 years editing or project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree Preferred
- Experience working in cloud-based synchronization tools such as Dropbox or OneDrive
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and communication tools such as Slack and/or Microsoft Teams
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of grammar and syntax skills
Thank you for your time and consideration for this Creative Project Manager position. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Keywords and Related Terms: marketing , strategy , project management , editing, editor , copywriting , creative , creative project management , Microsoft Office #LI-CTMK
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.