LaSalle Network has partnered with creative marketing agency to hire a Creative Director. This role will work with well-known food and retail clients in supporting ongoing marketing campaigns and managing the overall look and feel of external marketing content. The Creative Director will oversee all external marketing materials for the client to ensure the creative content matches the client’s branding guidelines.
If you are looking for an opportunity work with a well-known marketing ad agency, apply to this position today! This position reports to their downtown Chicago offices.
Creative Director Responsibilities:
- Lead creative content team, build content and narrative and drive messaging, look and feel from design perspective
- Manage a creative team on ongoing projects with clients in the retail, food and CPG space
- Oversee all marketing materials on campaigns to ensure goals are met for the client.
- Collaborate with the creative team on deadlines and budget of marketing projects
Creative Director requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 8+ years of experience in creative marketing, including graphic design work
- Experience managing a creative team
- High level of expertise in creative marketing and creative execution
- Strong understanding of brand marketing
Keywords and Related Terms: art director , creative director , agency , cpg , advertisements , content #LI-CTMK
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.