LaSalle Network has partnered with a boutique communications agency that specializes in the healthcare and political space. They are looking to bring on a Creative Director to spearhead all of their creative deliverables for some of their biggest clients. If you are a confident, detail-oriented professional, please apply to this Creative Director role today!
Creative Director Responsibilities:
- Strategize and implement all creative design campaigns (print & digital) for a wide portfolio of clients
- Maintain and strengthen current client relationships
- Pitch and secure new creative business
- Day-to-day maintenance and management of all creative design
- Manage and develop a creative team with a wide array of experience
- Work cross-functionally with all departments
Creative Director Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Minimum of 10 years working in creative marketing
- Fluent in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Detailed portfolio with both digital and traditional samples
- Detailed communication, experience in pitching
- Agency experience preferred
- Management experience preferred
If you are looking for a challenge within a dynamic and progressive organization, please apply to this Creative Director position today!
Senior Project Manager, Marketing
Keywords and Related Terms: Marketing , Creative Marketing , Creative Director , Design , Adobe Creative Suite , Illustrator , Photoshop , InDesign , Portfolio , Associate Creative Director , Digital , Creative , Agency , Director
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, marketing, sales, supply chain, call center, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, healthcare revenue cycle, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.