LaSalle Network has partnered with a high-growth CPG company, located in downtown Chicago, Illinois.
The Finance Manager is a liaison between the Supply Chain, Operations and Sales departments and will work cross-functionally between teams to establish financial strategies and develop fiscal plans. This Finance Manager will report to the Director of FP&A, manage a team of three individuals and be expected to be in office on a hybrid basis.
The ideal candidate has prior consumer packaged goods, consumer goods or wine and spirits experience, 8-10 years of experience, and is able to manage a small team while also working directly with the C-Suite. Our client is offering a compensation base target of $110,000-$135,000 with bonus eligibility.
Finance Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage annual budgets and forecasts in collaboration with other departments
- Provide financial analysis and reporting to senior management to support decision-making processes
- Develop and maintain financial models to support business planning and investment decisions
- Own and manage the organization's profit and loss statement, and handle all preparations needed for budgeting processes
Finance Manager Requirements:
- 8-10 years of finance and accounting experience
- MBA a plus
- Experience in a corporate FP&A environment highly preferred
- Experience in the CPG industry, or Consumer Goods Industry (food and beverage preferred)
- Advanced Excel skills highly preferred including working knowledge of writing and creating financial reports and macros
- Ability to manage a team of 2-3 analysts
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate findings into actionable solutions through presentations
- Comfortable handling large amount of data, with the ability to see the big picture to prioritize workload effectively
- Adaptable and flexible to changing business needs but also laser-focused at being able to execute standard daily and monthly responsibilities
- Good people skills to manage information-gathering requests and have a positive influence on team members
- Demonstrated ability to work across functions, business units and geographies – a strong background in a matrix organization is beneficial
- Results-oriented, able to complete assignments in a timely and accurate manner, and the ability to manage multiple priorities
If you are interested in this Finance Manager position, please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.