Our client, a leading real estate company in Chicago, is seeking a Corporate Trainer to join their team. This well-established organization boasts values of innovation, integrity, and quality, while placing an emphasis on continuously developing their employees to be set up for future success.
The Corporate Trainer will be responsible for the development and implementation of training material, preparing and hosting various company learning workshops and morale events, and have a positive, team-oriented attitude. If you are an HR professional with the desire to grow your career in a great company, please apply to this Corporate Trainer position today!
Corporate Trainer Responsibilities:
- Create, execute, and maintain learning strategies and programs across several functional groups
- Utilize a mix of e-Learning courses, workshops, and other training options as necessary
- Develop and implement evaluation tools to track improvements and identify areas of need
- Implement coaching sessions and mentorship programs to establish a culture of continuous learning
- Keep senior leadership apprised of employee development and morale, both through periodic informal sessions and scheduled monthly meetings
Corporate Trainer Requirements:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in corporate training
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in working with broad, cross-functional teams
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner
- Ability to facilitate group involvement when conducting meetings
- Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures
Thank you for your time and consideration of this Corporate Trainer position. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Recruiter, Human Resources
Keywords and Related Terms: training , curriculum , e-learning , development , presentations , projects , leadership , communication , human , resources , new hires , HR , specialist , policy , corporate , trainer , training
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.