LaSalle Network has paired with a global technology company in the heart of downtown Chicago who is looking for a Tax Accountant to join their team. This organization has a casual, collaborative culture with an open-concept office.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in completing/submitting sales and using tax forms for a large corporation. This Tax Accountant will join a large accounting team with endless growth opportunities throughout the entire company. The manager of this group is looking to take an employee under their wing and teach them how a multi-billion-dollar organization functions within their accounting team.
Tax Accountant Responsibilities:
- Work within various software systems to implement sales tax for newly added sales tax jurisdictions
- File sales tax returns in a timely manner
- Work with 3rd party tax specialist for federal and multi-state quarterly tax estimates and tax returns
- Work in tandem with the Customs Compliance Manager with anything in relations to customs compliance including troubleshooting customer service issues
- Oversee unclaimed property tax filings
Tax Accountant Requirements:
- 1-5 years of corporate tax accounting experience required
- Experience with sales tax forms required
- Degree in accounting, finance or a related business field
- Experience with SAP and Vertex Software a plus
- Knowledge of advanced Excel function such as PivotTables and VLOOKUPs required
This position is attracting top talent and is moving quickly. If you are looking to further your career as a Tax Accountant and want to work on a talented team at a growing company, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: Accountant , Accounting , Tax , Finance , Excel , auditing , reporting , acquisitions , reconciliations , sales tax , tax returns , use tax , Vertex
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.