Looking to take your career to the next level with a highly successful, dynamic, multi-billion-dollar organization? Rooted in the healthcare industry, this publicly traded company grows heavily through strategic acquisitions and is hiring for a Corporate Staff Accountant role at their headquarters in the northern suburbs of Chicago.
In addition to core accounting functions, this Corporate Staff Accountant will support overall business performance and provide insights and recommendations based on numbers. This role is budgeted for a $55-70k base salary with an additional bonus and guaranteed merit raises annually. It also offers a flexible hybrid WFH schedule.
Corporate Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Participate in the corporate level month end close and monthly reporting processes
- Ensure monthly, quarterly and annual results from corporate business units are submitted timely and accurately
- Maintain general ledger accounts and accrual/amortization schedules
- Collaborate with senior leadership to identify process improvements and create greater efficiencies within the department
- Work cross-functionally with various departments to ensure policies & procedures are followed
- Interact with auditors in the examination of financial data and reporting
Corporate Staff Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business related field
- 0-2 years of professional accounting or internship experience
- High proficiency within Excel utilizing functions such as LOOKUPs and pivot tables
- Self-starter, has a positive attitude and strong work ethic
This role offers excellent growth opportunities; everyone on the team began on the Staff Accountant level and has been internally promoted.
If you are interested in this Corporate Staff Accountant opportunity and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Associate Principal, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting , accountant , CPA , gl , general ledger , accounts payable , accounts receivable , AP , AR , excel , journal entry , journal entries , reconciliations , bank reconciliations , financial statements , month end close , MEC , audit , cash , variance analysis , finance , budgeting , analyze , operations , profit & loss , P&L , excel , auditing , accruals , financial reporting , internal controls , tax , rebates , prepaids , balance sheet #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.