Our client, an industry leading transportation company, is looking for a Corporate Recruiter to lead recruiting efforts across the fast-growing company. Their ideal candidate has strong sourcing and recruiting experience and is organized, analytical, and a problem solver.
Corporate Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Create and implement recruiting strategies
- Source and recruit candidates for varying positions
- Conduct phone, video, and in-person interviews
- Create and monitor job postings
Corporate Recruiter Requirements:
- 3+ years of full cycle recruiting experience
- Experience in manufacturing, logistics, staffing, and light industrial recruiting
- Strong written and verbal skills
If you are interested in this Corporate Recruiter opportunity and qualify per the requirements above, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: recruiter , corporate recruiter , talent acquisition , transportation , logistics #LI-CTHR
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.