LaSalle Network is working with a company in need of a Corporate Receptionist for their busy Northbrook office. The Corporate Receptionist is the “face of the firm” and will greet all guests, clients, visiting employees, and vendors who arrive at the office. If you like to interact with hundreds of people daily while smiling and helping people find what they need, this position is for you!
Corporate Receptionist Responsibilities:
- Manage the front desk of the Northbrook office Monday-Friday from 8:00am-5:30pm
- Answer incoming calls using a company switchboard
- Transfer calls to internal departments and employees
- Provide general company information and answer inquiries independently
- Greet guests, corporate visitors, internal employees, and vendors
- Set up meeting rooms and schedule conference rooms
- Provide guests and internal employees with beverages
- Order catering as needed
- Manage conference room schedule
- Maintain front office appearance
- Check coats/bags and personal belongings for visiting guests as needed
Corporate Receptionist Requirements:
- At least two years of reception experience working in a fast paced office
- Ability to professionally and efficiently assist callers and visiting guests
- Must be comfortable interacting with all levels of staff and a diverse population
- Interest in making guests and internal employees comfortable
- Hospitable personality
- Professional demeanor and professional appearance
- Ability to remain stationary at the front desk for entire day
- Genuine interest in making people feel welcome and previous professional experience demonstrating this
If you have what it takes to manage this front desk and you meet the above qualifications, please apply today!
Associate Unit Manager – Office Services
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.