Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has partnered with one of the leading non-profit organizations here in Chicago! Our client is dedicated to making a meaningful impact in the lives of families affected by medical diagnoses by providing accommodation and support from families traveling long distances for medical care. They believe in fostering strong relationships with corporations and businesses to further their mission and expand reach and to do so are looking for a Corporate Partnerships Specialist to join their team.
The Corporate Partnerships Specialist will be responsible for cultivating and managing relationships with corporate partners and sponsors. The ideal candidate will play a key role in developing and executing strategies to engage corporate partners, with the aim of fostering mutually beneficial relationships that support the organization's goals.
This is a fully remote position, with preference for Chicago-based candidates.
Corporate Partnerships Specialist Responsibilities:
- Identify, research and engage potential corporate partners and sponsors that align with the organization's mission and values
- Develop and implement strategies to cultivate and maintain strong relationships with corporate partners, ensuring consistent communication and engagement
- Collaborate with the marketing and communication teams to create compelling proposals, presentations and other materials to pitch to potential corporate partners
- Coordinate and manage the execution of partnership agreements, ensuring that all parties adhere to the terms and conditions outlined
- Monitor and report on the progress of partnerships, tracking key performance indicators and providing regular updates to the management team
- Act as a liaison between the organization and its corporate partners, addressing any concerns or issues that may arise in a timely and professional manner
- Stay informed about industry trends and best practices in corporate partnerships and sponsorships and implement innovative strategies to maximize the impact of partnerships
Corporate Partnerships Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, fundraising, nonprofit management or related field
- 2+ years of experience in securing, activating stewarding corporate partnerships
- Experience in managing multi-year donations, giving circles and/or customized donor-centric giving initiatives
- Experience planning and producing cultivation initiatives at various venues
- Excellent time-management and project management skills; task-driven, implementer with a bias for action
- Proven ability to thrive in fast-paced, deadline driven environment, while being flexible, collaborative and balancing multiple priorities
This role will be a contract opportunity with the potential to extend and convert to a direct hire role based off of performance and business need. If you are interested in this Corporate Partnerships Specialist opportunity, please apply!
Senior Marketing Recruiter
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national