LaSalle Network has partnered with one of Chicago’s leading commercial real estate firms in search of their next Corporate Finance Manager. The Corporate Finance Manager will be responsible for leading a team of 1-2 analysts and will play an integral part in the company’s valuation modeling process as well as investment level financial forecasting. The ideal candidate must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to serve as a leader within the company.
Corporate Finance Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage the quarterly valuation modeling process
- Prepare and review investment valuation models
- Assist in generation of new investments by preparing new valuation models
- Provide ad hoc analysis as required
Corporate Finance Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years experience in commercial real estate
- At least one year of management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance required
- Advanced Excel modeling skills
- Knowledge of the real estate industry and Argus Enterprise software
If you apply per the requirements above, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting and Finance
The LaSalle Network
Keywords and Related Terms: finance, finance manager, real estate, investment, asset, modeling, argus, valuation, forecasting
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.