Are you an experienced call center professional looking to work for a well-established organization? Are you confident in your ability to handle any client or customer issue? Are you known for being a team player and love motivating your coworkers? If so, please keep reading!
We are currently looking for Corporate Call Center Representative! Our client is a leading retailer with store locations across the US. This role is located in their headquarters in the western suburbs of Chicago. You will be working in a fast paced, high volume call center environment and be responsible for updating requests, troubleshooting issues with non-technical users, providing top of the line service to customers, and motivating the team around you!
If you thrive in a fast paced environment, are looking for a career opportunity and a chance to apply your years of customer service experience, you are the next Corporate Call Center Representative for our client!
Corporate Call Center Representative Responsibilities:
- Answer a high volume of inbound calls and respond to emails as well as live chats from customers
- Handle escalated issues and customer complaints
- Resolve customer concerns while providing top of the line service
- Navigate internal database and input customer information
- Utilize customer service experience to assist coworkers and teammates with issues they are unable to resolve
- Act as a team leader when the manager is unavailable
- Research and follow-up on customer orders
- Provide an excellent customer experience with every call
Corporate Call Center Representative Requirements:
- 1-3 years of experience in a call center environment
- Experience troubleshooting level 1 issues such as password resets or account updates
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Ability to navigate multiple internet based applications simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in this Corporate Call Center Representative opportunity and after reading the responsibilities and requirements, think your background is a match, please contact us today!
Keywords and Related Terms: customer service , call center , customer service representative , corporate , call center specialist , call center representative
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.