Our firm has exclusively partnered with a large, private-equity backed company that has been in growth mode throughout the craziness of this year. Our client is looking for a high-level accounting leader and experienced VP/Controller to be their new Corporate Controller!
Located in the Chicagoland area, our client is in a unique position for continued growth despite the current state of affairs. They are continuing to hire - specifically within their accounting and finance organization. In this role, the Corporate Controller will be responsible for leading the Controllership function firm-wide and on a global scale, reporting directly to the C-Suite. Our client is looking for someone who has at least 4+ years of VP or Controller level experience at a multi-national firm.
Corporate Controller Responsibilities:
- Prepare the annual financial statements including preparation of key footnotes and disclosures in accordance with US GAAP
- Lead, mentor, and develop the global Controllership function
- Oversee the monthly general ledger activities of certain corporate functions/accounts and shared service and operational accounts
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly and year-end close along with the timely reporting of all monthly financial information for all clients
- Manage treasury team and be the main point of contact for external auditors
Corporate Controller Requirements:
- Strong tenure with previous companies
- 14 years of experience minimum (including at least 4+ years of VP or Controller level experience at a multi-national firm)
- Technical accounting experience required
- Masters/MBA degree preferred. A financial certification such as a CPA preferred as well
- Experience in a services industry, versus product (ex: software, SaaS, insurance, technology, professional services, etc.)
- Private equity background preferred but not required
If you are interested in this Corporate Controller opportunity and qualify per the requirements, please apply today!
Recruiter, Executive Search
Keywords and Related Terms: Controller , Accounting , finance , private equity , CPA , MBA , Management , public accounting , month end close, financial statements , chief accounting officer , services
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.