A leading manufacturing company is seeking a Corporate Controller to join their team. The Corporate Controller will report directly into the main partners and lead the accounting team. The ideal candidate will be an assertive leader that is confident and decisive that has had experience in a volume shop and someone that can drive efficiencies.
The Corporate Controller will require strong analytical skills, fresh ideas, and open to collaboration with each member of the organization.
Corporate Controller Responsibilities:
- Leading the team and improving efficiencies
- Responsible for direct supervision of all accounting functions
- Responsible for implementing policies and procedures to identify, resolve and document accounting issues
Corporate Controller Requirements:
- Proven experience as corporate controller or similar role (6+ years) including significant experience in consolidations
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or relevant field; Master’s degree or CPA certification a plus
- CPA is preferred but not required
- 6+ years’ experience out of big 4 and/or big 6 public accounting
- An analytical mind with strategic ability and excellent organizational skills
- Strong leadership skills, business acumen and interpersonal abilities
The Corporate Controller must have experience driving efficiencies, putting controls and processes in place, streamlining the consolidation process and leading an implementation as well as streamlining the business. Familiarity with multiple ERP systems is a plus. If you are interested in joining a fast yet growing organization, please apply today!
Keywords and related terms: Accounting, consolidations, manufacturing, controller, efficiencies
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to startups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.