LaSalle Network is excited to be leading the hiring initiative for a Corporate Buying Assistant position for a thriving client, located in the Western suburbs of Chicago. The Corporate Buying Assistant is expected to be personable, energetic and professional. The Corporate Buying Assistant will also be responsible for calendar management, vendor relationships, and handling correspondence with external clients and internal personnel via phone and email. If you are targeting a position with a stable company for the long term, then this is the job for you!
Corporate Buying Assistant Responsibilities:
- Produce a heavy amount of written correspondence to follow up with internal personnel and external vendors
- Handle vendor relationships
- Manage a calendar, correspondence via phone and email
- Draft company documents and execute reports
- High level functioning in Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint on a daily basis
- Prepare and organize materials for meetings
- Handle highly confidential information with the utmost discretion
Corporate Buying Assistant Requirements:
- One to five years of administrative experience
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle a high pressure, dynamic environment
If you are interested in building your experience and are looking for a fast-paced role within a rapidly growing company, we want to hear from you. Please apply for this Corporate Buying Assistant opportunity today!
Keywords and Related Terms: assistant , vendor , administrative , writing , correspondence , negotiate contracts , negotiation , calendar
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.