Do you have an interest in the cannabis industry and looking to be part of an entrepreneurial environment? LaSalle Network has partnered with an innovative company in the industry that has doubled in size (several times over) in the last 5 years and is expanding their corporate headquarters in Chicago. They’re hiring for a Corporate Accountant that will have high visibility to executive leadership and report into the Assistant Controller.
In addition core accounting functions, this Corporate Accountant will be involved in a variety of special project work and new initiatives to help optimize profitability & business performance as the team grows. This role is budgeted for $70,000-85,000 base salary.
Corporate Accountant Responsibilities:
- Participate in the corporate level month end close and monthly reporting processes
- Work cross-functionally with operations, finance and supply chain teams
- Collaborate with department heads to identify process improvements and create greater efficiencies within the group
- Manage the accounting for new and complex business activities such as accounting for debt, intercompany eliminations and consolidation, leases, and share-based compensation.
- Prepare and evaluate key reporting metrics for senior leadership
- Perform variance analysis and analyze data trends
Corporate Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related field
- 2-5 years of accrual based accounting experience within the manufacturing industry required
- Experience with inventory or cost accounting functions, preferred
- Strong proficiency within Excel
- Close attention to detail and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Opportunity to help drive business processes & make an impact in the department
- Young & dynamic work environment with management that leads by example
- Hybrid work model flexibility
If you are interested in thisopportunity and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Associate Principal, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting , accountant , CPA , gl , general ledger , month end close , journal entries , reconciliations , costing , inventory , P&L , profitability , audit , accrual , controls , analysis , finance , financial , operations , modeling , manufacturing , distribution , supply chain , pricing , cost , profit & loss , excel
The LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.