We are partnering with a nonprofit healthcare educational institution that provides support services to students pursuing careers in allied health, healthcare management and related fields. We are seeking a detail-oriented and experienced Copy Editor to join their Communications team.
You will play a pivotal role in ensuring the accuracy, clarity and consistency of written materials, including marketing collateral, educational content and institutional communications. This is a part-time (20 hours/week) and remote opportunity.
Copy Editor Responsibilities:
- Review and edit a variety of written materials, including marketing materials, web content, emails, reports and educational resources, for grammar, spelling, punctuation and adherence to style guidelines
- Verify the accuracy of medical terminology and healthcare-related content, ensuring that all educational materials meet the highest standards of quality
- Ensure that all written materials align with established style guides and maintain a consistent tone, voice and messaging across different platforms and communications
- Conduct quality control checks to identify and resolve any formatting or layout issues in documents, ensuring a polished and professional final product
Copy Editor Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Communication or a related field
- Proven experience as a copyeditor within a medical, healthcare and/or educational institute
- Strong command of English grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Familiarity with style guides (e.g., Chicago Manual of Style, AP Style)
- Instructional Design experience a plus
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in using editing and proofreading tools
Please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national