LaSalle Network has partnered with a high-growth client looking to hire their first Chief Operating Officer to help implement SOP’s and visibility to ROI as they continue to grow the company. Specializing in design and manufacturing, this Chief Operating Officer position requires someone who can add value in corporate operations as well as within supply chain/warehouse.
The ideal Chief Operating Officer candidate will come recommended as a true leader who can listen, recognize and enroll others in their vision. This will be imperative to the success of this individual.
Chief Operating Officer Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the CEO in setting and driving organizational vision, operational strategy, and hiring needs
- Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operating planning
- Analyze internal operations and identify areas of process enhancement and deliver on improvements and overall efficiency
- Develop actionable business strategies and plans that ensure alignment with short-term and long-term objectives developed in tandem with the CEO
- Directly oversee operations, warehouse, and order entry teams while partnering closely with sales and finance
- Monitor performance with tracking and establish corrective measures as needed, and prepare detailed reports, both current and forecasting
- Ensure effective recruiting, onboarding, professional development, performance management, and retention
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders
Chief Operating Officer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or related field and MBA preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in executive leadership positions
- Leadership skills, with results-oriented mindset and personal integrity
- Understanding of advanced business planning and regulatory issues
- A solid grasp of data analysis and performance metrics
- International business experience, highly preferred
If you are interested in this Chief Operating Officer opportunity and qualify per the aforementioned requirements, please apply today!
Recruiter, Executive Search
Keywords and Related Terms: COO, operations , supply chain , warehouse , international , ROI , S&OP , SOP , strategy , implement , dashboard , MBA , Chief Operating Officer , executive , executive leadership , leadership , organizational vision , operational strategy
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in marketing, executive search, accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions