LaSalle Network has partnered with a premier beverage distributor in Chicago looking to hire a Controller. The ideal candidate will bring experience within the distribution/warehouse industry and Great Plains Software. The Controller will work closely with the company owners in managing financial process and monthly/yearly reporting.
- Responsible for day-to-day accounting and oversite of payment/credit card processing
- Manage month-end and year-end close
- Oversee tax and regulatory filing process
- Generate income statement and balance sheet reporting monthly/yearly
- Manage bank statement reconciliation and payroll monthly
- Oversee and supervise an Accounting Assistant
- 10+ years of experience, Accounting degree required
- Warehouse/distribution industry experience necessary
- Ability to build financial statements and oversee full-cycle accounting
- Microsoft dynamics experience required
- Ability to work in office (not remote) and temporary-to-permanent employment
If interested in this Controller opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: Great Plains , controller , accounting , financial statements , full-cycle accounting , tax , regulatory filing
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed thousands of candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.