Are you a Controller in Chicago looking to broaden your skillset with an entrepreneurial and fast-growing firm? Reporting to the President of this small hi-tech organization, you will have direct oversight for all monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reporting. Additionally, you will work with the business to create short and long-term forecasts and analyze variances. If you like to wear multiple hats, this is a great role for you as you will work directly with HR to determine the annual budget and assist in payroll and benefits administration.
The Controller will oversee two clerks and ensure their continued development with the firm. Other key projects include auditing department procedures, helping to gather requirements for a system upgrade and working with outside auditors.
- Internal and regulatory financial reporting for this private firm
- Partner with executives to make business recommendations based on analysis of corporate financials
- Run the monthly close and identify process improvements to decrease the close process
- Supervise a staff of two direct reports and administer their performance reviews, as well as oversee daily work allocation
- Payroll accounting for permanent employees overseeing the W2 process
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of eight years accounting experience with clear progression into a supervisory or management role
- Service or hi-tech industry experience preferred
- Strong ERP software exposure
- Masters or CPA certification is a plus
If you are interested in this Controller opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: controller , payroll , financial reporting , W2 , finances, forecasts , budget , benefits , clerks , CPA , ERP , accounting , supervisory , Masters
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed thousands of candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.