Our client, a well-established and growing manufacturing company in the near south suburbs of Chicago, is seeking a new Controller to join their team. This position will report directly to the CFO and will be responsible for the accounting for one of the company’s fastest growing manufacturing sites. As the firm continues to grow, the Controller will be responsible for providing strategic guidance to the leadership team.
- Oversee and manage the month end close process and cost/inventory accounting
- Create and maintain processes for compliance with corporate accounting policies
- Identify and address issues impacting accounting close and work closely with the plant leaders to ensure accuracy
- Review journal entries for appropriate accounting treatment and documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Cost Accounting Experience Required
- Supervisory experience preferred
- CPA preferred
- Five or more years of accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
If you are interested in this Controller opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Recruiter, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: Controller, Accounting , CPA , manager , Management, audit, GAAP, close, month end, budget, forecast, inventory, entity, cost accounting, product costing, variance, reconciliation, plant, manufacturing, accountant
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, executive search, technology, administrative, call center and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.