Are you looking for an opportunity to join a young, high-growth company headquartered in Chicago! Our client is looking for an experienced and driven Corporate Accounting Manager to join their team.
This Manager will have an incredible opportunity to not only oversee the monthly close and financial reporting, but also own the annual budget process, and supervise a growing team.
Corporate Accounting Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee the monthly close process for corporate departments and Portfolio Companies.
- Work cross-functionally with corporate departments and subsidiaries to ensure that their reporting requirements are met.
- Produce or review monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and budget to actual variance analysis for the organization and its corporate departments.
- Collaborate with the budget team and corporate department managers to prepare the annual budget and quarterly reforecast for G&A related expenses.
- Assist in the preparation of materials for board meetings, management requests and Parent Company requests.
- Oversee the timely preparation of monthly bank reconciliations for all corporate bank accounts.
- Review and maintenance of departmental policies and procedures.
- Train, supervise, develop and review the work of staff.
- Assist with in-house training programs.
- Prepare/review and bill department allocations to portfolio companies and clients, oversee the forecast of estimated billings, payment tracking, and reconciliations of inter-company transactions.
- Serve as main point of contact for external auditors.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 5+ years of relevant accounting experience
- Strong working knowledge of US GAAP
- Excellent communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills necessary
- Ability to multi-task and manage shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- CPA Certification
- Previous management experience
- Argus software experience
If you are interested in this contract Controller opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Management Resources
Keywords and Related Terms: financial , planning , analysis , manage , cpa , mba , excel , access , forecast , manufacture , distribution , monthly performance , financial models, financial statement , CAO, controller
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is an award-winning staffing and recruiting firm based in the Chicagoland area. We work with companies in all industries to help them staff for a variety of positions in the professional services fields. Due to our success placing thousands of candidates at a variety of companies, we were recently recognized as an Inc. 500/5000 fastest growing private company for the 11th year in a ROW!!