Our client, a well-established media firm Chicagoland, is seeking a new Controller to join their team. This position will report directly to the CFO and will manage the entirety of the company’s accounting and finance functions, as well as a team of accounting and finance professionals. As the firm continues to grow, the Controller will be responsible for providing strategic guidance to the leadership team and will eventually move into a CFO position.
- Work cross-functionally with finance team, including international finance
- Support the audit process and coordinate directly with external auditors on accounting issues
- Create and maintain processes for compliance with corporate accounting policies
- Identify and address issues impacting accounting close and consolidation process
- Review journal entries for appropriate accounting treatment and documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA strongly preferred
- Minimum of 12 years of experience in managing full cycle accounting for a company
- People management experience required
If you are interested in this Controller opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: Controller, Accounting , CPA , CFO , Management, audit, GAAP, close, month end, budget, forecast, consolidation, entity
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.