Job DescriptionA multi-billion-dollar manufacturing company is partnering with LaSalle Network in its search for a Controller. Founded over 60 years ago & headquartered just north of Chicago, this fast-growing organization leads within the industry with its continued innovation & quality. They’re hiring a Controller that will join their growing team.
In addition to supervising 7 direct reports, this Controller will oversee multiple areas of accounting & will have high visibility to upper management. This role is offering hybrid flexibility & budgeted up to $160,000 with a competitive bonus.
- Oversee & maintain the full month end close including journal entries, bank & account reconciliations, etc.
- Will also oversee areas like AP, treasury, fixed assets, & tax reporting
- Will act as a financial liaison with all company departments, peer companies, and subsidiaries
- Creating financial statements for the Senior Director & management team to review
- Assist the VP of Finance with budgeting and ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business-related field
- Experience with a mid-large sized manufacturing company highly preferred
- Comfortable with occasional travel
- CPA preferred but not required
If you are interested in this Controller opportunity and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting and Finance
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national