Our client, a real estate property management firm, is looking for a growth motivated Controller to bring on their team. This Controller will oversee the full-cycle accounting for the multi-family portfolio.
- Manage a team; 2 accounting managers, 3-5 accountants
- Perform month-end and year-end close duties
- Oversee financial reporting, payment processing, collections and residential billing
- Review journal entries, bank reconciliations and cash management
- Manage annual budgeting and forecasting
- Suggest and implement process improvements; streamline and automate processes
- Partner and lender reporting
- Bachelor's degree
- 7+ years of work experience
- CPA and public and private company experience
- Excel, ResMan, Yardi
- GAAP and financial reporting procedure
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: controller , AP , accounting , Yardi , CPA , real estate #LI-NADH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.