LaSalle Network has partnered with rapidly growing manufacturing organization looking for their next Controller to be a strategic partner with the CFO. This Controller will serve as the company’s finance and accounting lead and lead a wide range of initiatives and have clear autonomy to make key decisions that impact the business.
The ideal candidate will have manufacturing industry experience in a fast-paced environment and experience collaborating with group leaders across organization. This Controller will be motivated by being heavily involved and driving process improvements.
- Coordinate and oversee all accounting operations, including the management and supervision of existing team of three (AR, AP, Billing)
- Manage timely monthly close including all journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations, monthly P&Ls, etc.
- Prepare annual financial statements and liaise with external accounting firm as needed
- Actively manage cash flow and monitor banking activities
- Develop, maintain and analyze operating budgets, forecasts, key metrics
- Manage collection of data required for monitoring business performance and reporting, utilizing ERP system
- Produce regularly scheduled and ad hoc financial reports and analyses, as required by executive team
- Review the company’s accounting information to identify inaccuracies or imbalances and resolve as needed
- Evaluate and manage internal accounting controls
- Bachelor’s degree; CPA preferred but not required
- 8+ years of accounting experience
- Experience managing teams/personnel
- Strong PC skills; proficiency in Microsoft Excel required, ERP experience preferred
- Ability to interact with other departments and resolve issues independently
- High level of personal integrity, leadership ability and strong work ethic
This Controller role brings with it the opportunity for growth within the company and a seat at the table. If you are interested in this Controller opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Senior Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: excel , profitability , analysis , cost, month-end close , analyze , accounting , finance , operations , profit & loss , variance analysis , financial , finance , GAAP , budget , budgeting , forecast , forecasting , planning , strategy , profitability , analytics , P&L , KPI , integration , reporting , variance , leadership , fixed assets , manager , manufacturing #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.