LaSalle Network has partnered with a high-growth, private equity backed manufacturing company in Dallas to search for their new Controller. As the leader of the accounting team, the Controller will play a key in ensuring the company’s financial health. The ideal Controller candidate has accounting leadership experience and the ability to be successful in a fast-paced environment.
- Oversee all accounting functions including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Payroll and Tax
- Responsible for month end close process and balance sheet reconciliations
- Collaborate with management team to develop strategic financial and operating plans
- Develop and track internal compliance metrics and provide monthly and quarterly updates that highlight areas of risk with processes and/or controls
- Research and resolve technical accounting issues
- Supervise internal and external audits
- Create and provide accurate financial reporting to company management and Board of Directors on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Lead and develop staff and conduct annual performance reviews and ongoing check-ins and coaching
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field with 10+ years of experience
- Master’s degree preferred
- CPA preferred
- Experience in public accounting required
- Deep understanding of US GAAP
- Working knowledge of federal, state and local tax compliance regulations and reporting
- Expert in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
If you are interested in this Controller opportunity and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Associate Unit Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: Controller , CPA , financial planning , FP&A , accounting, finance , audit , financial controls , report , process improvement , manufacturing , analytics , bachelor’s degree , bachelors degree , month end , reporting , financial statements , reconcile , reconciliation , journal entries , journal entry , balance sheet , income statement , profit & loss , cash , accrual , internal controls , GL , general ledger , GAAP , ERP , accounts payable , accounts receivable , AP , AR , Excel , workshift , oracle , controller , manage #LI-NAAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.