We are partnering with an Atlanta-based client who is looking to hire a Controller. As the financial controller for the US entity, you have responsibility for all month-end, quarter-end and year end closings according to US GAAP and for the required US GAAP statutory reporting.
The Controller must be able to maintain contact with different stakeholders of the business and within corporate to keep track of the development of the company.
- Overall balance sheet ownership
- Support monthly closing under US GAAP, including various monthly/quarterly reporting
- Assist in preparation of statutory accounts under US GAAP and liaise with External Auditor
- Responsible for overall compliance for entity
- Liaise with Tax department and Tax advisors
- Account reconciliations and analysis
- Participate in projects
- Ascertain compliance with Internal Accounting Policies and Procedures and control framework
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- 3-5 years of accounting controllership experience strongly preferred
- Chemical industry or manufacturing background preferred
- Excellent US GAAP knowledge
- Knowledge about tax, especially Corporate Income Tax
- ERP experience required; SAP experience preferred
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Pro-active attitude, pragmatic, team-player
- Able to handle several projects simultaneously
Keywords and Related Terms: controller , CPA , finance , accounting , balance sheet , GAAP #LI-NAAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.