LaSalle Network is currently partnered with a nationwide property management company that is looking to bring on an experienced Contracts Administrator to their growing team. This role would primarily be responsible for working with existing agreements, processing applications and communicating with property owners.
This role is a contract-to-hire position and would have the potential to work from home. The ideal Contracts Administrator candidate will have previous experience working with contracts and will be a specialist in contracting for specific properties.
Contracts Administrator Responsibilities:
- Process lease applications, coordinate pricing, and review insurance
- Provide and track administration of contract obligations
- Communicate and resolve issues with property owners/tenants
- Prepare reports requested by management and customers
Contracts Administrator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required
- Previous experience processing or working with contracts is required
- Professional written and verbal communication – to be tested through online assessments
- Organizational skills, accuracy and extreme attention to detail – to be tested through online assessments
- Ability to work and problem solve independently
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects
- Experience with Microsoft Office (especially Outlook and Word)
Our client is actively looking to hire, if you are interested in this Contracts Administrator position and feel qualified for the role, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: contract , administrative , administrator , remote , agreements , applications , communication , Microsoft , Office , Outlook , Word , property , management , contracts
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.