LaSalle Network has partnered with a Chicago-based education organization in hiring a Video Producer to join their team. This role will oversee the video team in creating content for informational content, promotional commercials and recognition videos for employees.
If you are looking for an opportunity work with a mission-driven and rewarding organization, apply to this position today!
This position requires a candidate to be on-site as needed in Chicago.
Video Producer Responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage ongoing video projects for clients
- Lead video ongoing video projects for clients by managing video staff, creating proposals and planning sessions for clients
- Scout shoot locations, create production budgets and secure equipment for videographers
- Create scripts and storyboards and manage video library
Video Producer Requirements:
- 5+ years of video producing experience in an agency or large organization
- Excellent time management and project management experience
- Experience time managing and prioritizing multiple ongoing projects and staff
- Must be able to work on-site in Chicago for video shoots
Keywords and Related Terms: video , producer , production , creative , Chicago #LI-CTMK
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.