Our client, an industry leader providing supply chain solutions located in the west suburbs of Chicago, is looking for a Supply Planner to join their team! The Supply Planner will be responsible for analyzing data and providing conclusions to support both the continuous and promotional events.
Supply Planner Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with a cross functional team and support the planning and analyzing of inventory levels needed to support the business
- Recommend planning best practices and ensure internal and external stakeholders are aligned on the execution of plans
- Act as project manager for timeline and schedule updates, correspondence and forecasts
- Monitor the daily planning system processes
- Maintain calendars and other parameters to produce optimal supply plans
- Mature supplier relationships
- Summarize and present key learning and improvements cross-functionally and to management
Supply Planner Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of experience in supply or demand planning as a functional user
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Working knowledge of ERP systems (SAP, JDE, Oracle, etc.)
- Familiarity with Tableau or other data visualization tools is a plus
- Familiarity with Six Sigma, Lean or other process improvement methodologies is a plus
If you are interested and qualified for this role, please apply!
Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: demand , planner , forecast , statistics , process , price changes , gains , losses , promotions , products , model , category , supply chain , customer , consumer , operations , engineering , APO, SAP , BI , JDA , manugistics , demantra , access , analytical , APICS , IBP , LEAN , six sigma , bill of materials , BOM , central planner , logistics , manufacturing , excel #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.