LaSalle Network has partnered with a business in the beverage industry looking to hire on a Supply Planner. Headquartered in Chicago, this company is looking for a supply chain leader to join the organization and contribute to their pattern of growth. While this company operates on a global scale, you will have the opportunity to make a lasting impact through implementing process improvement and cost savings initiatives.
This amazing hybrid opportunity is great for a candidate with 2-4 years of supply chain experience and looking to enhance their career.
Supply Planner Responsibilities:
- Plan all material requirements for a specific product line for purchased items predicated on sales and demand forecasts, customer orders and predetermined acceptable finished goods inventory levels
- Address concerns about monthly customer forecasts with Demand Planning to ensure the trends are accurately followed
- Purchase products in accordance with established company policies and procedures
- Create and monitor purchase orders with vendors based on Distribution Requirements Planning (DRP) requirements and negotiated terms
- Maintain professional working relationship with suppliers; establish and maintain good company/vendor/subcontractor relationships
- Responsible for continual review/follow-up on order materials to ensure adherence to schedule and prevent shortages
- Advise Sales Department of any extensions of estimated completion dates
- Perform other duties as requested by supervisor
Supply Planner Requirements:
- 2+ year of experience in Supply Chain
- Advanced Excel functionality
- Data visualization experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong leadership skills
If interested in this Supply Planning position and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: logistics , 3PL , Operations Manager , Transportation #LI-SCPROJ
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.