Job DescriptionLaSalle Network is currently partnering with a client in Chicago, IL to identify a Contract Sr. HRIS Manager to lead the company's HR information system (HRIS) initiatives. The Contract Sr. HRIS Manager will be responsible for overseeing the implementation and maintenance of the HRIS, ensuring data accuracy, providing end-user support and collaborating with stakeholders across the organization. This position requires the ability to be onsite in Chicago three days per week, working on a hybrid schedule. This is a 6-month contract position.
Contract Sr. HRIS Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee the implementation, maintenance and upgrades of the HRIS (Kronos)
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity within the HRIS
- Provide end-user support and training on HRIS functionality
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to develop and implement HRIS solutions that meet business needs
- Partner with HR and IT teams to ensure the HRIS is fully integrated with other systems
- Manage HRIS projects from conception to completion, including project planning, budgeting and communication with stakeholders
- Analyze HRIS data to identify trends and provide insights to inform business decisions
- Stay current on HRIS trends and developments, and make recommendations for process improvements
- Develop and maintain HRIS documentation, including policies, procedures and user guides
Contract Sr. HRIS Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in HR, information systems or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in HRIS management, including experience with Kronos
- Experience managing HRIS projects from conception to completion
- Strong understanding of HR processes and regulations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and data accuracy
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today.
Keywords and Related Terms: HRIS , Kronos , data , management #LI-CTTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.