LaSalle Network has a client looking for qualified software development engineers with thorough understanding of algorithms, design patterns, multithreading, parallel processing, etc. to step into their Software Developer (.NET) role. The ideal candidate also has experience in building micro-service based scalable cloud-based applications from scratch and configuring existing systems using C# &.NET Core framework and related technologies.
The Software Developer (.NET) will collaborate with internal teams to create software design and architecture and write clean, scalable code with proper documentation. This role will help build and use CI/CD pipelines and related DevOps tooling to assure continuous integration and zero-downtime deployments using Containerization and Orchestration concepts. The Software Developer (.NET) will also be actively involved in improving the existing applications by revising, updating, refactoring, debugging and deploying tested code, and serving as a subject matter expert.
Software Developer (.NET) Responsibilities:
- Design and develop new scalable and sustainable cross-platform micro-service-based applications using cloud technologies and modify existing software system
- Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation of the new system and improve the current system
- Participate in software design meetings and analyze business requirements to determine technical requirements and estimation
- Participate in agile planning/scoping activities with assigned Product Coordinator
- Develop reporting system with data driven application models, SQL Stored Procedures
- Develop routines for processing large amounts of data in SQL server and Microsoft Entity framework
- Debug new and existing software systems, analyze code to find causes of errors and apply fixes/updates as needed
- Develop and implement CI/CD pipelines and related DevOps tooling to assure continuous integration
- Plan, support and participate in zero-downtime deployments using containerization and orchestration techniques
- Conduct technical deep dives on existing applications to support and create an asset inventory of current components to maintain reuse existing code
- Work with diverse Software Development and Engineering team in the development of new software, web applications and information solutions
- Exercise and contribute to the best practices for software development
Software Developer (.NET) Requirements:
- Experienced in software development life cycle including requirements, analysis and data flow design
- Ability to prototype concepts, refine, test and debug programs to meet needs
- Enterprise skills in ASP.NET/.Net core, MVC and RESTful API development required
- Strong knowledge of IIS, expert real-time data synchronization and application caching
- Experience creating responsive web applications and interfaces
- Ability to adapt and make decisions in a highly proactive envrionment
- Must have expertise in programming under Windows/UNIX/Linux environments
- Solid hands-on experience in MYSQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL is a plus
- Experience in real-time data processing, performance Tuning and Optimization
- Experience developing and managing web applications using .Net and flavors of Java Script (NodeJs, Containerized web applications)
Keywords and Related Terms: .net , c# , software developer #LI-DATS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.