Are you looking for a Contract Senior Accountant role in the city with a healthcare organization?
Our client is a growing healthcare organization in downtown Chicago. Our client is actively expanding through acquisition and organic growth and needs a Contract Senior Accountant to come on board and facilitate and continue this pattern of growth. These expansion plans will allow for the new Contract Senior Accountant to grow professionally and gain invaluable exposure.
Contract Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Responsible for accounting activities within the corporate Headquarters
- Monthly close, balance sheet fluctuation analysis, budgets, forecasts, audit schedules, Unclaimed Property compliance and Sarbanes Oxley compliance and reconciliations
- Ad hoc analysis and special projects are an essential component of the position
- Consolidate and analyze income statement
Contract Senior Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting or Finance required
- CPA preferred
- At least two to five years of accounting experience, ideally in healthcare or multi-entity
- Exceptional analytical communication and customer service skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills a must
- Large ERP experience is highly preferred
If you are interested in this Contract Senior Accountant opportunity and qualify per the requirements, please apply today.
Project Manager, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: SA , FA , healthcare , accountant , accounting , CPA , bachelor , finance , financial analyst , staff accountant , senior accountant , senior financial analyst , Lawson
The LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.