Job DescriptionLaSalle Network is currently partnering with a client to identify a Salesforce Architect to join their team. The Salesforce Architect will be responsible for leading the design, development and implementation of complex solutions on the Salesforce platform. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, as well as experience leading technical teams in the development of Salesforce solutions.
Salesforce Architect Responsibilities:
- Lead the design and development of complex solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand their needs and translate them into technical requirements for the Salesforce platform
- Develop technical designs and architectures for Salesforce solutions, and ensure they align with business requirements and best practices
- Oversee the development of custom code, integrations and complex workflows on the Salesforce platform
- Provide technical leadership to development teams, and mentor junior developers
- Evaluate and recommend new Salesforce platform features and technologies
- Develop and maintain technical documentation and specifications for Salesforce solutions
- Monitor and maintain the performance and scalability of Salesforce solutions
- Work collaboratively with other technical teams to ensure integration of the Salesforce platform with other systems
- Stay up-to-date with Salesforce platform releases, new features and best practices
Salesforce Architect Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems or related field
- 5+ years of experience as a Salesforce Architect, with a proven track record of designing and implementing complex solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce platform architecture and features, including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Community Cloud
- Expertise in Apex, Visualforce and SOQL
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning and Salesforce APIs
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Salesforce Certified Technical Architect (CTA) or Certified Application Architect preferred
If you are a highly skilled Salesforce Architect with a passion for developing complex solutions on the Salesforce platform, please apply today.
Technology Services Recruiter
Keywords and Related Terms: Salesforce , Apex , Visualforce , Lightening Web Components (LWC) , Salesforce Lightening #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.