Job DescriptionLaSalle Network is currently partnering with a client to identify a Salesforce Analyst to join their team. The Salesforce Analyst will work closely with business stakeholders to understand their needs and translate them into functional requirements for the Salesforce platform. This role will analyze, design and implement solutions to support business processes, and ensure the Salesforce platform is configured to meet business needs. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, as well as experience working with business stakeholders and other technical teams.
Salesforce Analyst Responsibilities:
- Work with business stakeholders to understand their needs and translate them into functional requirements for the Salesforce platform
- Develop solutions and implement changes to the Salesforce platform to support business processes and workflows
- Design, create and maintain Salesforce reports, dashboards and workflows
- Analyze and resolve Salesforce platform issues, bugs and defects
- Provide support and training to end-users on Salesforce platform functionality
- Work collaboratively with other technical teams to ensure integration of the Salesforce platform with other systems
- Monitor and manage data quality within Salesforce platform
- Ensure the Salesforce platform is configured to meet security and compliance standards
- Stay up-to-date with Salesforce platform releases, new features and best practices
Salesforce Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems or related field
- 1+ years of experience in Salesforce platform configuration and administration
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce platform architecture and features, including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Community Cloud
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning and Salesforce APIs
- Familiarity with Apex, Visualforce and SOQL
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Salesforce Administrator or Developer Certification preferred
If you are passionate about the Salesforce platform and enjoy working with business stakeholders to support and enhance the platform, please apply today.
Technology Services Recruiter
Keywords and Related Terms: Salesforce , Apex , Visualforce , Excel #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.