Job DescriptionLaSalle Network is currently partnering with a client to identify a Salesforce Administrator to join their team. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for the day-to-day administration and support of the Salesforce platform, including user management, data management and configuration changes. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, as well as experience managing a Salesforce environment.
Salesforce Administrator Responsibilities:
- Manage user setup, profiles, roles and security settings in Salesforce platform
- Configure and maintain Salesforce platform features and functionality, including fields, page layouts and workflows
- Maintain and manage data quality in Salesforce platform
- Monitor and manage Salesforce platform integrations with other systems
- Provide end-user support for Salesforce platform functionality and features
- Work with business stakeholders to gather requirements for Salesforce platform changes and enhancements
- Collaborate with other technical teams to ensure integration of the Salesforce platform with other systems
- Stay up-to-date with Salesforce platform releases, new features and best practices
- Create and maintain documentation of Salesforce platform processes and procedures
- Participate in user training and adoption initiatives to increase Salesforce platform usage
Salesforce Administrator Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems or related field
- 3+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce platform architecture and features, including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Community Cloud
- Familiarity with Apex, Visualforce and SOQL
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Salesforce Administrator Certification preferred
If you are passionate about the Salesforce platform and enjoy working with business stakeholders to support and enhance the platform, please apply today!
Technology Services Recruiter
Keywords and Related Terms: Salesforce , Apex , Visualforce , SOQL #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.