Our client, a Fortune 100 company located in the heart of downtown is seeking a Contract Recruiter for a minimum of 6 months to drive full cycle recruiting efforts and support strategic HR recruiting initiatives! This rapidly growing organization has been recognized for their commitment to their employees and company culture. The Contract Recruiter will join an HR team that acts as a true business partner in building an excellent talent pipeline for this innovative and exciting company.
From sourcing passive candidates through interviewing and offer extension, the Contract Recruiter will manage a requisition load of about five to fifteen positions and will also act as a true consultant to hiring managers.
If you are a highly driven and energetic person with experience recruiting high-potential and top talent, then this is the right job for you!
Contract Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Full-cycle recruiting including phone and in-person interviewing, coordinating interviews, coordinating with hiring managers
- Source candidates via LinkedIn, job boards, networking, university relations, and Boolean searches
- Strong proficiency in social media platforms and web-based recruitment tools
- Submitting candidates through an Applicant Tracking System
- Track recruiting metrics such as call volume, time-to-fill, and pipeline of candidates
Contract Recruiter Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 4 years recruiting experience in financial services
- Strong knowledge of the Big 4
- Sense of urgency to meet staffing goals
- Experience with an applicant tracking system
Keywords and Related Terms: recruit , recruiter , talent acquisition , corporate recruiter , contract recruiter , recruiter , finance recruiter , accounting recruiter , time-to-fill , metrics , Excel , metrics , pipeline , high-volume , hr , human resources , pivot tables , sourcing , recruiting , bullhorn , taleo , icims , applicant tracking system , ats
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.