LaSalle Network has teamed up with a leading aviation provider located in the right outside of Chicago is seeking a Contract Recruiter to drive full-cycle recruiting efforts for various manufacturing plants across the United States. This rapidly growing organization has been recognized as one of the world’s leaders in the building materials space and has been complemented for their great company culture, team environment, and hands-on managers!
From sourcing both passive and active candidates through interviewing and offer extension, the Contract Recruiter will manage a requisition load of about ten to fifteen positions across the nation.
Contract Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Full-cycle recruiting including phone and in-person interviewing, coordinating interviews, and coordinating with hiring managers
- Source candidates via LinkedIn, job boards, networking, university relations, and Boolean searches
- Strong proficiency in social media platforms and web-based recruitment tools
- Submit candidates through an applicant tracking system
- Track recruiting metrics such as call volume, time-to-fill, and pipeline of candidates
Contract Recruiter Requirements:
- Minimum of 4 years recruiting experience
- Experience in the manufacturing space is required
- Strong knowledge of strategic sourcing techniques
- Sense of urgency to meet staffing goals
- Experience with an applicant tracking system, Workday preferred
If you are a highly driven and energetic person with experience in recruiting high-potential and top talent, then this Remote Contract Recruiter opportunity is the right job for you!
Keywords and Related Terms: recruiter , recruiting , contract , ats , LinkedIn , staffing , workday
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.