Our client, a leader in the manufacturing industry, is looking for a Contract Recruiter to guide the talent acquisition team in creative sourcing, community outreach and networking in order to promote hiring within Denver, Colorado. The Contract Recruiter will support recruiting activities by posting positions, screening resumes, partnering with outside vendors, partnering with hiring managers and handling pre-employment testing. This position will also develop relationships with local colleges/universities and other community partners to build a pipeline of talent.
Contract Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Support the entire recruiting process with administrative duties, scheduling interviews, assisting with the onboarding process, communicating with internal teams and hiring managers and posting positions on various job boards and on the company website
- Assist with all recruiting activities such as (but not limited to) posting job requisitions, creating offer letters, partnering with vendors on background checks and other pre-employment tests, communicating with hiring managers and candidates, tracking candidates in the applicant tracking system and scheduling interviews
- Develop and present data and reporting as needed
- Special projects as assigned
Contract Recruiter Requirements:
- 2-5 years of talent acquisition experience in manufacturing
- Ability to implement and manage recruiting strategies and processes
- Excellent organizational skills, communication skills and administration support skills
- Customer-service-oriented, energetic and positive working attitude
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
If you are interested in the Contract Recruiter position and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: Denver , manufacturing , recruiting , recruitment , staffing , recruiter , sourcing , source , Colorado , remote #LI-CTHR
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.